Facebook Product Catalog Sync
When you sync your goimagine product catalog with your Facebook product catalog all of your goimagine products will automatically be added to your Facebook shop.
- It can take 24-48 hours after setting up the sync to see it start working.
- To expedite products being added to your FB shop you can simply go to your goimagine website and open each of your products in the browser. This will trigger the Facebook Pixel to add them to your Facebook Shop.
- If pictures are too small or too big they might not load to facebook
- If your product titles are over 150 characters they might not load into facebook
- If you have non-alpha/numeric characters in your product titles it won't load into facebook
LET'S CONNECT YOUR GOIMAGINE CATALOG TO YOUR FACEBOOK CATALOG
STEP ONE: Got to your "Commerce Manager", click on "Catalog" and "Data Sources"
STEP TWO: Choose "Add Multiple Items"
STEP THREE: Choose "Pixel"
STEP FOUR: Choose the "Pixel" you just created
STEP FIVE: Make goimagine.com your "Trusted Website"
If you have an older Business Page and/or the "Shop" tab isn't showing on your page you might have to update your Facebook Page Template. Below is a video showing you how to change your template.
You will want your page to be set to the "Shopping" Template.