- January 2021
January 2021 Release Notes
The goimagine team is excited to announce some of our January 2021 upgrades. This release contains feature updates, enhancements and bug fixes focused on providing a better experience to our sellers and buyers.
Below is a highlighted list of features you will soon see appearing in goimagine. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Custom Shop Categories
We have created the ability for makers to create their own custom categories within their goimagine shop. This will help create a more customized experience for buyers visiting your homepage. To add categories do the following:
- STEP ONE - Go to "Products" and then "Custom Shop Categories" to create your own categories.
- STEP TWO - Choose the + Sign to create a new category.
- STEP THREE - Type in the CATEGORY NAME and decide if it will be a "Root Level" Category (i.e. top level/primary) or if it will roll-up to a category above.
- ASSIGN TO PRODUCTS- Assign the Custom Category to your product in the new "Custom Shop Category" Field.
New Checkout Experience
We have created a better checkout experience for buyers when making a purchase. This new checkout includes
- New Layout Design
- Ability to Checkout without logging into your account
- Ability to Create an account during the checkout process
- Thumbnail View of Products in Cart
- Google Auto-Complete of Address