January 2021 Release Notes
The goimagine team is excited to announce some of our January 2021 upgrades. This release contains feature updates, enhancements and bug fixes focused on providing a better experience to our sellers and buyers.
Below is a highlighted list of features you will soon see appearing in goimagine. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Custom Shop Categories
We have created the ability for makers to create their own custom categories within their goimagine shop. This will help create a more customized experience for buyers visiting your homepage. To add categories do the following:
- STEP ONE - Go to "Products" and then "Custom Shop Categories" to create your own categories.
- STEP TWO - Choose the + Sign to create a new category.
- STEP THREE - Type in the CATEGORY NAME and decide if it will be a "Root Level" Category (i.e. top level/primary) or if it will roll-up to a category above.
- ASSIGN TO PRODUCTS- Assign the Custom Category to your product in the new "Custom Shop Category" Field.
New Checkout Experience
We have created a better checkout experience for buyers when making a purchase. This new checkout includes
- New Layout Design
- Ability to Checkout without logging into your account
- Ability to Create an account during the checkout process
- Thumbnail View of Products in Cart
- Google Auto-Complete of Address