Etsy Import into goimagine
Goimagine is happy to do an initial import of your products from your Etsy Shop into your goimagine Shop. If you would like us to import your Etsy listings for you please email the Etsy CSV file and your shop name to our maker support team. You can see instructions on how to get your Etsy CSV File at the BOTTOM of this help article. Once you have the Etsy CSV file email is to email@example.com
If you would like to import your listing on your own below are instructions to help guide you through it.
Etsy import Details
The Etsy import will include the following information:
- Product Name
- Product Description
- SKU #
- Inventory Quantity
- Search Words / Tags
- NEW! Product Photos! By mapping the Etsy Image URL to the "Advanced Import: Image (Product Images)" Field you can import images from your ETSY CSV file.
After the import is complete you will still have to brush up your product listings with the following:
- Assign to Proper Categories
- Create Options/Variations (optional)
- Set Shipping Information
Once ready to post your products to the marketplace move them from DISABLED to ACTIVE
How to Download Your Listing Information from Etsy
You can download a CSV file of your Product Listings from
To download your listing data:
- Sign in to Etsy.com.
- Click the Your Account icon, then click Shop Manager.
- Click Settings.
- Click Options.
- Click Download Data.
- Click Download CSV to save the file to your computer.