USPS Real-Time Shipping Setup - VIDEO
Don't Forget to enter the USPS USER ID in the Configure Tab. Otherwise the shipping method won't integrate to USPS
- Seller Dashboard, go to Administration → Shipping → Shipping methods.
- Create a shipping method with the + button in the upper right part of the page, or choose an existing one by clicking on its name.
- Set Rate calculation to Realtime, select USPS as a Carrier, and choose USPS First-Class or Priority Mail as a Shipping service.
- Open the Configure tab and specify the necessary settings there. Enter your USPS credentials in the User ID field.
If you would like to use goimagine's USPS User ID to fetch Real-Time USPS Rates enter this number in the User ID Field: 754GOIMA4865
MAKE SURE THE CORRECT REAL-TIME RATE IS FETCHED BY SELECTING THE PROPER SHIPPING MATERIALS
ADDITIONAL HANDLING FEES
- (optional) Switch to the Shipping charges tab and define additional shipping charges which will be added to the ones returned by USPS. This could be used for an additional handling fee.
- Click Save (or Create, if you’re adding a new shipping method).